Re: [cbi-dev] Some feedback on the build prototype

I've updated the prototype platform build to match Juno M4 sources.
There is separate branch R3_tycho-monolith-build for 3.8 build now and
the original tycho-monolith-build branch builds 4.2.

I now see only very minor differences compared to official M4 builds,
but I would appreciate if somebody could review the updated prototype
build results.

(When building both 3.8 and 4.2 branches on the same system, I would
recommend using separate local repositories, i.e. -Dmaven.repo.local=...
parameter. This does not matter when building complete platform source
tree, but will enable some advanced build scenarios.)

Igor