[xtext-dev] Lexical Highlighting with Xtext 2.0.1

I'm just getting started with Xtext, so I hope this isn't a ridiculous question.

I've installed the latest release verision of Xtext and have made some reasonable progress with a grammar and generating a syntax highlighting editor.  Very cool.

Now I want to extend the lexical highlighting to add a new token style.  I've referenced the manual under 9.7.1 and looked up the Google Guice stuff enough to know how to bind in my highlighting configuration.

The problem I'm having is that I can't seem to resolve the references to org.eclipse.xtext.ui.editor.syntaxcoloring.  I've done a lot of snooping around and just don't find it anywhere.  I'm wondering if this changed in Xtext 2 and the documentation is out of date.

Any pointers appreciated. I can't write a class that implements IHighlightinConfiguration if I can't reference the interface (plus I'd like to subclass the default version to inherit its functionality.)

Mike Cargal
mike@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top