We plan to have a 2.1 release in October.

Best Regards,
Sven

On Aug 10, 2011, at 5:46 PM, Samantha Chan wrote:

Hi,

I need to confirm the next Xtext 2.0 SR date for my project.
Do you have a date when the next service release for Xtext 2,9 will be released?

Thanks!
Samantha

From: Sven Efftinge <sven.efftinge@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Xtext dev list <xtext-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Xtext dev list <xtext-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 28/05/2011 02:59 PM
Subject: Re: [xtext-dev] Service Release schedule for XText 2.0
Sent by: xtext-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

hi Samantha,

yes, we will very likely have an SR1 before mid-September.

Regards,
Sven

Sent from my iPhone

On 28.05.2011, at 00:54, Samantha Chan <
chanskw@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

We are currently trying to adopt XText 2.0 for our next release.

The Eclipse Platform typically have a service release 3 to 4 months after its release in June.

I am wondering if you have plans to line up your XText 2.0 maintenance schedule with the platform this time.

Is it possible to have a service release some time mid-September?

Thanks,

Samantha