[xtext-dev] Lexical Highlighting

Ok, I have determined what I was doing wrong there. It was stupid.  I tried to add my class's to the wrong project. Makes sense.

Now that I have it in the correct project, I can compile my highlightingConfiguration class fine, but, in the ui project, I can't see how to bind it.  The module class in the ui project does not give me a binder to use like in the examples in 7.2.  How do I specify dependency injection in the ui project?

Mike Cargal
mike@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top