[xtext-dev] Problems with Scoping

Hi everybody.

I am trying to find a possibility to access elements over different modules.
My xText grammar looks like this:

Model :
	(imports+=Import)*
	(modules+=Module)*
	;

Import :
	'import' importURI=STRING
	;

Module:
	'module' name=ID
		(statements+=Statement)*
	'end'
	;
[...]

A test example which should run looks like this:

module General
	statement GeneralStatement
	end
end

module Module01

	application myApplication
	   statement Module01Statement
	   statement MyGeneralStatement
	end

	statement Module01Statement
	end
end

By default I my project is using AbstractDeclarativeScopeProvider.
This does not work (it says, that Module01Statement can not be found).
I also tried to use DefaultGlobalScopeProvider. That results in all
Statements marked as not been found.

The xText-User-Guide didn't help me in what I was looking for. (Nevertheless
it is a very good Guide!)
Could you give me some hint what to do? Use another ScopeProvider? Write my
own?

Hope you can help me.

Best regards,
Michael