Re: [wtp-proposal] XML Plugin / Code Contribution

Hi Arthur,

yes, it would be great to be included in the contributors list and yes, I will attend at the code camp.

Regards
 Jens Lukowski

Arthur Ryman wrote:

Jens,

Thx. Craig Salter looked at your code and liked it, especially the Table View. We were thinking that the Table View could added to the XML source editor as another tab. David Williams is the lead for our XML source editor.

We are planning to update the proposal with additional contributors. Would you like to be included? Dominique is handling the details and may ask you for more info. We can discuss the technical details of the code merge at the code camp if you are able to attend.

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411