RE: [wtp-proposal] Meeting Dates

While I would love a trip to France, there's no way I'm going to get my employer to spring for it. Besides my wife would kill me if I didn't take her with me. :)

If you could arrange a second meeting on this side of the pond, or a conference call or webcast or something, that would be nice for anyone else in the same situation.

--Ed (NC-US)

Back to the top