Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Vex: Empty Integration Build

My feelings on this are as follows:

1. The Incubator WTP Build based Integration builds should eventually go away or be enhanced reworked due to the upcoming switch from CVS to Git as the repository.

2. The current Maven/Tycho based builds are currently for CI builds...however, we can enhance these to provide Integration/Milestone/Release builds as well.

So I can setup a Vex Integration build, but will probably need help from David in regards to what needs to be done to promote that build to the appropriate folders and downloads area for WTP projects. If it is just a matter of Aggregating the Update Site into the existing site, I can provide a URL to the Vex Update site from the appropriate build.

David is there some documentation on what is done to promote an Integration build to something more public?

Dave