Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Vex: Empty Integration Build

Hi David, hi Dave,

is Hudson a replacement of the old Integration Builds? The other builds listed at http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/ are up-to-date. If Vex should be build only with Hudson+Maven+Tycho (which makes sense) then we should remove Vex from http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/

Best regards, Holger

09.06.2010 09:26, David M Williams:

That URL is for our cruisecontrol produced builds. You'd have another
one now for your huson/git/tycho/maven builds.
(or am I missing something?)
But, sorry, I do not know what that URL is.