From: Holger Voormann <eclipse@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: wtp-incubator-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 06/09/2010 03:39 AM
Subject: Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Vex: Empty Integration Build
Sent by: wtp-incubator-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi David, hi Dave,

is Hudson a replacement of the old Integration Builds? The other builds
listed at
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/ are up-to-date.
If Vex should be build only with Hudson+Maven+Tycho (which makes sense)
then we should remove Vex from
http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/

Best regards, Holger

09.06.2010 09:26, David M Williams: