Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Vex 0.5 Release?

I would support this, Florian's not only active here, but through out eclipse as well.

Holger if you are interested in nominating Florian, the process is to submit his nomination through the Developer's portal system.

The following query can be used to get a list of contributions to the eclipse community that Florian has been involved with.

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced;emailcc1=1;emailreporter1=1;emaillongdesc1=1;email1=florian%40thienel.org;emailtype1=substring

Dave