[wtp-incubator-dev] Vex 0.5 Release?

Holger,

I had the opportunity to put Vex through some paces this week. First let me say that it has come a long way in a very short period of time. The stability is good, and I used it to help create a DocBook version of the Eclipse Public License for use by the foundation. So I was wondering what your thoughts were on making a public version of Vex 0.5 available in the next couple of months.

Also, I think we should shoot for a Vex 1.0 version for release sometime next year.

Thoughts?

Dave

Back to the top