Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] JAX-WS not in 3.2.0M5 as stated on web page?

David - thanks for the milestones link.

> If you're looking at the download links on the JAX-WS wiki then they all
> point to
> http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/R3.2.0/S-3.2.0M5-20100129044005/
> where JAX-WS tools is bundled with the WTP downloads.

The issue I think is that there needs to be a bit more
in place to point people where to go - i.e. it is assumed knowledge
that the jaxws code is available only in the wtp-sdk and wtp
download links on that big page of links.

I'll update the wiki with more details and the milestones link.

thanks all
 --oh

Back to the top