[wtp-incubator-dev] JAX-WS and graduation?

I have a reminder to myself, to remind the JAX-WS team, about graduation about now.

Still interested?

At one point, we discussed doing it in early March so that at EclipseCon you could talk up how you'd graduated.

If that's no longer required or desired, then as far as I know, you could pretty easily just graduate with the Helios release.
(You'd still need the "graduation request", docuware, etc. ... just the timing would change).

If there is "hard" dependencies in other Helios projects, (e.g. SOA) then you might also want to do it early, to remove any doubt those other projects might have.

What's the current thinking?