Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Problem with tagging the milestone release

Interesting,

Releng seems to be like in life. Try one more time! :)

Now seems to work! (Of course I swear I chose the same
options/projects/etc.) It was only the minutes in the tag that
changed. Maybe it was that. :)

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 4:53 PM, Gabriel Petrovay <gabipetrovay@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> After the Realease Tag page comes "Configuration File Changes". The
> page is empty now. and I cannot go further. With the previous trial
> 30mins ago, I had the map file on this page with the new tag for each
> project. But then, I got stuck at the CVS message page which comes
> next. (i.e. no Next or finish buttons were active)
>

> On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 4:08 PM, David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Format for the tags are:
>>
>> vYYYYMMDDHHMM
>>
>> Times and dates are GMT.
>>
>> Make sure you just check out:
>>
>> releng.incubator.xquery
>>
>> And allow it to check out everything else.
>>
>> Team->Release
>>
>> Follow the prompts from the wizard from there.
>>
>> Dave
>>
>> Gabriel Petrovay wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I use the releng plugin to tag the plug-ins that belong to this
>>> release. For this I have updated the corresponging map file
>>> (webtools.maps/releng.incubator.xquery/maps.xquery.map). I have
>>> started the "Release" wizard.
>>>
>>> Questions:
>>> 1. Is there a template of tags that WTP uses for milestone releases?

--
MSc Gabriel Petrovay
Mobile: +41(0)787978034

Back to the top