[wtp-incubator-dev] Problem with tagging the milestone release

Hi,

I use the releng plugin to tag the plug-ins that belong to this
release. For this I have updated the corresponging map file
(webtools.maps/releng.incubator.xquery/maps.xquery.map). I have
started the "Release" wizard.

Questions:
1. Is there a template of tags that WTP uses for milestone releases?
2. On the CVS message commit page neither of the Next or Finish
buttons are active, so I cannot terminate the wizard.

Any help?

Thanks!

--
MSc Gabriel Petrovay