[wtp-incubator-dev] Cannot remove two directories from one plugin

Hi David!

Can you please delete the following two entries from the CVS control?
I cannot make it. They also say it is not doable:
http://www.eclipsezone.com/eclipse/forums/t106383.html

incubator/sourceediting/plugins/org.eclipse.wst.xquery.core/bin
incubator/sourceediting/plugins/org.eclipse.wst.xquery.core/bin1

Can you give me pls give me instructions on how to delete in the
future other directories that remain unused?

Thanks!

Gabriel

--
MSc Gabriel Petrovay