Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Problem with tagging the milestone release

After the Realease Tag page comes "Configuration File Changes". The
page is empty now. and I cannot go further. With the previous trial
30mins ago, I had the map file on this page with the new tag for each
project. But then, I got stuck at the CVS message page which comes
next. (i.e. no Next or finish buttons were active)