Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] How can I set up my eclipse to show all the Husdon warnings... or viceversa :)

Best resources are the following:

http://wiki.hudson-ci.org/display/HUDSON/Use+Hudson (General information on Hudson)
http://wiki.eclipse.org/XQDT/Build  (XQDT build information)
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Category:Athena_Common_Build
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Category:WTP_Build_Related (for WTP/CruiseControl builds)
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Category:Releng  (General Releng information)

The current XQDT build can be run locally by following the instructions for Athena for running from the local workspace. The current XQDT build on Hudson is using the Ant configuration option which is the same script as running locally.

For general questions on Athena configuration, you will want to ask those on the dash-dev mailing list.

For the compiler Warnings, this is controlled by the Warnings plugin for Hudson.

Dave

Gabriel Petrovay wrote:
Hi Dave,

Can you teach me how you do it, master? ;) I always wanted to steal magicians' tricks.

Is it all properties in the releng plugin? Or Husdon website?

Anyway, thanks!

Regards,
Gabriel

Back to the top