Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] How can I set up my eclipse to show all the Husdon warnings... or viceversa :)

I just made some changes to the XQDT plugins, so they all have project specific settings. I get all the warnings information that Hudson shows, and I did fix the google.gson plugin so that it exported it's packages. That should take care of some, and also reveal where the other's are coming in from. You'll get the project specific settings when you resynch with CVS.

Dave

Gabriel Petrovay wrote:
Hi,

Does anybody know (Dave?) how can I set up my Eclipse preferences to see the warnings that are found in the Hudson build. Currently I see no more werrors in my workspace in the XQDT plug-ins (no 3rd party code). It appears to be mostly access restriction problems.

Or... the other way round (not the preffered one though), how can one turn off those warnings that Hudson issues?

Any idea?

Regards,
Gabriel

--