Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] How can I set up my eclipse to show all the Husdon warnings... or viceversa :)

Okay, I think I have this worked out now. Warnings should be down to zero now.

Dave

Gabriel Petrovay wrote:
Hi Dave,

The remaining 337 warnings are in XQDT source code. I have updates my working copy and I still don't get the warnings in my workspace.

Am I missing something. I have cleared though many warnings in my workspace but the number of warning between the last two builds remaind constant. (Builds 55-56) So there must be an independent hudson build configuration and not the project eclipse preferences.

?

Thanks,
Gabriel