RE: [wtp-incubator-dev] JAX-WS Build Problem

This seems to be working now. I did change a prereq to be current (wtp 3.1
release, instead of one of the milestones) but this should not have made a
difference for the error.

The other complication might be that 'download.eclipse.org' is still
behaving oddly at times, so might have been failing for reasons unrelated
to your stuff and just not reporting the error very well.