[wtp-incubator-dev] RelaxNG Tools Proposal

On today's WTP status call I brought up a proposed project for the WTP Incubator. RelaxNG Tools. This project will provide RelaxNG Compact Syntax Editing, and grammar support for the existing WTP XML Editors. Full information about the scope and the depth of the proposal can be found at the link below. I'm opening this for comments, and based on any feedback will be proposing Martin Schmeid as a WTP Incubator committer.

Initial Committers will be:

David Carver - RelaxNG Compact Syntax Editor.
Martin Schmeid - WTP RelaxNG Validation and Content Assistance.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/WTP/RelaxNG/Proposal

Dave

Back to the top