RE: [wtp-incubator-dev] JAX-WS Build Problem

I've tested a build with both test plug-ins in the CXF test feature packed. It fixed the build but none of the tests ran.

I had a look at some other test features in CVS and all the ones i looked at had the test plug-ins in the test feature unpacked.

So i tried another build with both test plug-ins unpacked but it's reverted back to failing with the same exception.

I'm going to leave it for a while to see if i can spot anything else before kicking off another build.

Shane