Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] XSLT Debugging

DOUG SATCHWELL wrote:
BTW - didn't get the screenshot attachment!

Sorry, about that. They are attached....as of right now from what I looked at with DLTK, it isn't where we need it to be, it has too many assumptions about a Dynamic Language that doesn't necessarily mesh well with XSL. It fits better with XQuery in the way it works.

I may open some enhancement requests against DLTK, but for now I say we continue with what you have refactored so far. Eventually we may want to review it again though to see what they have done that could make our lives easier. I'm not fond of re-inventing the wheel especially when somebody is working on a framework for dynamic languages (which XSLT falls into that category).

Dave

PNG image

PNG image

Back to the top