[wtp-incubator-dev] A couple notes on XSL build ...

You'll probably notice eventually on your own, but I renamed the "incubator" target of CruiseControl to "xsl" ... just for clarity.
And, started labeling it's build stream as "1.0" instead of 0.5.

This rippled through to a a few places in the build, but none that I thought would have effected getting the compile errors in one of your test plugins! Seems impossible to be related.

To make matters worse, The compiler output (or build script) for that plugin, mangles the name on it's webpages, calling it
org.eclipse.wst.html.xpath.core.tests, instead of the correct
org.eclipse.wst.xml.xpath.core.tests

(You can hand edit the URL, once the 'html' version says it can not be found).

Apparently this has always been true!! And, guess we've never had a reason to look before!!.

Once I looked at the output, it didn't really make sense to me ... so, I'm hoping one of you XSL folks have been toying with that plugin, and might know why it's so hosed up ... a partial release?

Back to the top