Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Smoke Test Time

Let's plan on "announcing" around 11 AM Eastern Time on Monday. (Normally I say noon, but, I have an appointment).

Normally announcing basically means I'll copy it to the 'downloads' server, where it will be mirrored, etc.
I'll send out final URL tomorrow ... I still need to play with that some.
Plus what ever mailing lists, or news items you (we) want to announce it on. For this first one, I'd like to make the announcement, since it's historic, but normally I'm fine with any of you doing so. I'll announce on wtp-dev,
the wtp newsgroup, and make a wtp rss news item for it.

If anyone has any last-minute changes, all you need to do is "release" the code as usual, and an S-build will be kicked off
to pick it up.

David, there are two XML lists we should make the announcement to, and might considering doing so for at least the WST standard components going forward as well:

1. XML-Dev - http://www.xml.org/xml/xmldev.shtml.
2. XSL-List - http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/

For both of these lists include ANN: in the subject along with any other text about the announcement. You might consider the XML-Dev list for announcements regarding the WST packaging in the future as well.

Dave

2.

Back to the top