Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Smoke Test Time

> David, what do we need to do to get an M build out sometime Monday?

I'll produce an S-build, ("stable") with an M4 label.

http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/incubator-R0.5-S/20080120152214/S-0.5M4-20080120152214/

Let's plan on "announcing" around 11 AM Eastern Time on Monday. (Normally I say noon, but, I have an appointment).

Normally announcing basically means I'll copy it to the 'downloads' server, where it will be mirrored, etc.
I'll send out final URL tomorrow ... I still need to play with that some.
Plus what ever mailing lists, or news items you (we) want to announce it on. For this first one, I'd like to make
the announcement, since it's historic, but normally I'm fine with any of you doing so. I'll announce on wtp-dev,
the wtp newsgroup, and make a wtp rss news item for it.

If anyone has any last-minute changes, all you need to do is "release" the code as usual, and an S-build will be kicked off
to pick it up.

Much thanks, all.