Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Smoke Test Time

David Carver wrote:
Doug and Jesper:

Time to do some smoke tests of the builds that David Williams has been running for us. I'm going to try and take some time to pull down the builds today and see how they work. If you run into a major bug in what you have already committed, please provide a patch back into the head stream.

If everything looks good, we should be good to go for a M1 build for the community to kick the tires on and start providing feedback.

I think I added the core plugin to the map and the feature, but I'm not totally convinced. I'll check with the build pages later.

What is the penalty for breaking the build at Eclipse? Virtual cake, remote beer? ;-)

-Jesper

Back to the top