Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Smoke Test Time

Great news.

The build now works and produces working, installable features and plugins.

See http://build.eclipse.org/webtools/committers/incubator-R0.5-I/20080117012208/I-I20080117012208-20080117012208/

Minor issues:
- I don't fully understand why some of the plugins are packed as jars and others are folders, but that's probably just me.
- I didn't see any XML template additions.
- I used the "Run As..." option on an XSL file, and it gave me a nifty dialog. But it didn't pickup the resource change directly. We should do this when the build is finished, especially when we know the source (and thus the destination) is in the same catalog.
- XPath view and outline refinements not included in feature (yet)

-Jesper

Back to the top