[wtp-incubator-dev] A note on incubator builds

As as been noted, I'll help set up the incubator builds. I'll look into it over the next few days.

I'll do which ever is easiest, but my tentative plan is to set it up to be fully integrated, and built each time WTP is,
though may set it up to also "pre-req" a specified version of WTP, and it's pre-reqs. (This is similar to how
we currently have Dali set up).

To be sure I understand the intent, though, the only thing to build so far is the feature called
org.eclipse.wst.xsl.feature

which pulls in the following plugins
org.eclipse.wst.xsl.debug
org.eclipse.wst.xsl.debug.ui
org.eclipse.wst.xsl.launching
org.eclipse.wst.xsl.saxon
org.eclipse.wst.xsl.xalan

These leaves 4 other plugins not in a feature:
org.eclipse.wst.xml.ui.editor.outline
org.eclipse.wst.xml.xpath.ui
org.eclipse.wst.xsl.launch
org.eclipse.wst.xsl.ui

I'm pretty sure the intent is to archive the 'launch' plugin (that is, it will never be needed).

But am not clear on status of the other three.

Let me know how and when they need to be packaged.
By guess is two of them could be added to the feature?
org.eclipse.wst.xml.xpath.ui
org.eclipse.wst.xsl.ui

Back to the top