Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] A note on incubator builds

These leaves 4 other plugins not in a feature:
org.eclipse.wst.xml.ui.editor.outline
org.eclipse.wst.xml.xpath.ui
org.eclipse.wst.xsl.launch
org.eclipse.wst.xsl.ui
We will probably want to add org.eclipse.wst.xsl.ui to the feature, just so that it can be started. However, I think Jesper is working on refactoring the org.eclipse.wst.xsl.ui and also creating org.eclipse.wst.xsl.core for the launching.

Also, before we integrate org.eclipse.wst.xsl.ui, there needs to be some slight UI cleanup in the preference pages. I'll take a look at cleaning some of that up over the next week or so.

Thanks for setting up the automated builds, David.

I'm pretty sure the intent is to archive the 'launch' plugin (that is, it will never be needed).

But am not clear on status of the other three.

Let me know how and when they need to be packaged.
By guess is two of them could be added to the feature?
org.eclipse.wst.xml.xpath.ui
org.eclipse.wst.xsl.ui