Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Extensibility of XSLT editor menus, popups,

However, until then (and certainly right now), WE should be focusing on XSL features, making a milestone plan (for ourselves) the outstanding bugs, setting up tests and continous builds, which bugs and API are fixed when. For ease of reference, we COULD relate this to the Ganymede plan (as a +2 ,or perhaps even +3, stage) and use that consistently in out communications, Bugzilla scheduling. Sounds like an idea?

The real question is: Who is willing to take up this coordinating role (telling people what to do), like a PM?

Well, since I brought it up, I'm willing to stepup and coordinate it. Besides, you (jesper) and Doug are way more familiar with the code base than I am. So, I don't mind doing this, I already have Scrum Master Certification, and have been doing Agile Development and Management of projects for the last 3 years anyways. I'll lean heavily on David Williams to make sure that we are following the WTP process as close as possible so that when ever we do graduate from incubator status we'll be able to have a smooth transition.

That is if nobody else wants to do it.

Dave

Back to the top