Re: [wtp-incubator-dev] Extensibility of XSLT editor menus, popups, etc.

I think you guys should work on getting this component building as a separate distro. People can play around with it and give feedback. When everyone is happy about stability and the way it integrates with the rest of WTP we can start talking about graduating from incubation. Also, have you passed all the IP reviews for your code contribution and the dependencies? Only incubating projects qualify for parallel IP, so all reviews have to be completed before graduation.

- Konstantin

Sent from my mobile messenger.