[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [wtp-dev] How to access a remote SourceForge SVN repository form a Hudson build?
- From: David Carver <d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 15:56:53 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1291064214; bh=DnqaKj/xvyvvdfIKtZyPSFihKRHws6ajCr94Q+0U6EA=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:Received:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:Date:From:User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:Subject:References:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=UpVrBpB/39w18eJf+CDu2tULlJs8BJzh8vWQuz0ofrPghHFEqs8Ssi+Cef12yD0UQ2EwaSCd7aNRWUv2B3tYnoULz32xAiPbke2/YSYplSAOBUTjLfbh7N+PZVWs1eRXZAbeqNSaq6JQ5ulHr1KsBpNLuFdvOKCVwa15/sRA/aI=
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20101027 Thunderbird/3.1.6
You should submitt them for CQs and get them approved, and then host
those same file in the git repository. We had to do that with the
XQuery/Xpath 2.x test suite from the W3C that we use.
On 11/29/2010 10:10 AM, Gabriel Petrovay wrote:
They are part of the open source Zorba XQuery Processor project hosted on SF.
The project is under Apache 2 license.
We need to access the files under
as data inputs for the conformance tests. The folder contains XQuery test files.
On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 3:34 PM, David Carver<d_a_carver@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What type of files are these? Are they binaries, or data inputs.
Regardless they may need to go through a CQ.
On 11/29/2010 09:00 AM, Gabriel Petrovay wrote:
During our Hudson builds I want to access a SourceForge SVN repository
of another project to download some files used as input in our
testing. I tried using bash commands in the Hudson build as a test,
but apparently, they are not allowed to do this:
+ mkdir -p downloads/zorba
+ svn co
svn: OPTIONS of
200 OK (http://zorba.svn.sourceforge.net)
Is there anything else that I should try? Will one of the following work:
If you don't already know the answer to this question, can someone
please point me to the right mailing list/person where I should ask
wtp-dev mailing list