[wtp-dev] How to access a remote SourceForge SVN repository form a Hudson build?

Hi,

During our Hudson builds I want to access a SourceForge SVN repository
of another project to download some files used as input in our
testing. I tried using bash commands in the Hudson build as a test,
but apparently, they are not allowed to do this:
see https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson/view/WTP/job/cbi-wtp-inc-xquery/541/console
+ mkdir -p downloads/zorba
+ svn co http://zorba.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/zorba/trunk/zorba/test/rbkt/Queries/zorba/
rbkt_test_queries
svn: OPTIONS of
'http://zorba.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/zorba/trunk/zorba/test/rbkt/Queries/zorba':
200 OK (http://zorba.svn.sourceforge.net)

Is there anything else that I should try? Will one of the following work:
http://ant.apache.org/antlibs/svn/
http://subclipse.tigris.org/svnant.html

If you don't already know the answer to this question, can someone
please point me to the right mailing list/person where I should ask
it?

Thanks

--
MSc Gabriel Petrovay