Re: [wtp-dev] WTP plugin query

Sorry about that. Thank you for the link.

Sandeep Krishnan

On 11/29/2010 11:47 AM, Konstantin Komissarchik wrote:
You are on the wrong mailing list. Try DTP forum instead:

http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=3&S=8906e31a0e3163cc
3d3e3a4dc48c7acc

- Konstantin

-----Original Message-----
From: wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Sandeep Krishnan
Sent: Monday, November 29, 2010 9:44 AM
To: wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [wtp-dev] WTP plugin query

Hello,

I have been doing some analysis on the Bug reports for the different
products of Eclipse. For the Datatools project, is it possible to know
which plugins map to the components listed in Bugzilla. There are 30
components listed in the DataTools product and I was trying to find the
corresponding plugins or group of plugins which relate to these
components. Can I get this information from somewhere?

Thanks,
Sandeep Krishnan