Re: [wtp-dev] How to access a remote SourceForge SVN repository form a Hudson build?

The problem is that those test queries change very often die to:
- new features
- new bugs

I want to avoid this indirection to check if the existing files have
been modified.

Basically, We want to use them the same way findbugs was used in a
previous version of the buildUtils.xml you wrote in our releng
plug-in. Download the package, check the build against the downloaded
package and print a report based on it. There is no source or binary
distribution. I see this falling in the same category. Did that
findbugs zip archive pass the IP process?

Gabriel