Re: [wtp-dev] Re: I-build

Hi Naci,

Can we assume that next weeks IB will happen next Thursday as planned?   I'm trying to plan for this, and I know your proposal suggests moving up two days.

Thanks - Chuck

Rational J2EE Tooling Team Lead
IBM Software Lab - Research Triangle Park, NC
Email:  cbridgha@xxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 919-254-1848 (T/L: 444)

Naci Dai <naci.dai@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wtp-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/10/2005 03:59 PM

Please respond to
wtp-dev

Timothy Deboer <deboer@xxxxxxxxxx>, wtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[wtp-dev] Re: I-build

Hi Tim,

There was a trial this morning, the new will run soon.  It should pickup your changes.  There was a glitch anyway (it got labeled M3!).  In any case there were other problems with the build if it does not pass the tests  we will probably not declare it an I-Build today.

This weekend I will publish a new process for I-Builds to start in this Milestone cycle for review, and all teams will have more time to fix their problems.