[vtp-dev] platform requirements, etc.

I have been inactive for quite a while, and now I want to get back into it. I am going to have to upgrade my tooling.

It was decided to move to subversion for source control, so I need to install the Subversive plugin. The latest Subversive version requires Eclipse 3.3. I have been using 3.2. What is the Eclipse platform version that is targeted for the next release? What version of Subversive plugin is being used by most?

The Tellme launcher code was done with Java 1.4.2. What is the project target Java level? I know I have to do some updating to my code for Java 1.5 and beyond.

-- Mike

Back to the top