Re: [vtp-dev] Active Projects Update

Hi Trip,

> Language Support
> I am currently authoring a tutorial for crafting language packs for
> our
> voice formatter framework.  This documentation should make the
> creation of language packs much easier for those not intimately
> familiar with the API.

I could do some translations for German.

> Current Projects
>
> JVoiceXML Launcher
> I haven’t heard an update on how this is going.  Any of you guys want
> give us the rundown?

Sorry that I did not reply to your previous email. Our current approach
to have the vtp code in our repository was intended to be temporary. I
think that it would be better to maintain it in the vtp branch. I can
transfer our current code to your repository if you give me access.
Alternatively, I can create a bugzilla entry, as you proposed.

The current approach looks as follows:
- implement a text based interface for JVoiceXml
- the interface is shown if the implementation states that is has text
capabilities
- provide means to display validation errors

/dirk

Back to the top