[vtp-dev] RE: Fwd: VTP Nominations

Bjorn,

	Thank you very much.  I will be reviewing the documentation
referenced by the link you provided over the weekend.  Should I direct
any questions I might have to you or is there someone else that should
receive them?

Brent,

	I noticed a mention of a possible project log file in the
provided documentation.  Is there a current log file in use for the VTP?
Also, it would be a great help if you could send me any other
accounting/management artifacts that have been created since project
inception.

Again I thank you both for your support during this transition.  I see
interesting times ahead.

Trip Gilman

OpenMethods

4741 Central Street  |  Suite 285  |  Kansas City, MO  |  64112-1533

o| +1.816.283.VXML (8965) x102  c| +1.816.729.0672  f| +1.816.817.0643

trip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  |  www.openmethods.com

protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should
copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.