Re: [vtp-dev] Can VTP/OpenMethod application dev suite export staticVXML scripts?

Ben,

The root project in the VTP CVS tree is not the project you want to export. The actual plug-in projects are in sub-directories underneath the root project (for example: the openVXML framework projects are in the "framework/plugins" sub-directory). You should check out or import these projects into Eclipse and then export them as deployable plug-ins and fragments.

As for changing the VXML output, take a look at the org.eclipse.vtp.framework.widgets.vxml.VXMLDocument class in the org.eclipse.vtp.framework.widgets project. This class is the one that binds the output to the http://www.w3.org/2001/vxml version 2.0 namespace.

-Lonnie Pryor

Benjamin Kao wrote:

Thanks Lonnie for the quick response.

I agree and understand the issue about the exporting static VXML scripts.

About the build as deployable plug in, unfortunately I am still not able to do so. I did

-- open plugin development perspective

-- right click on org.eclipse.vtp in the Package explore, Expert, Deployable plug=ins and fragments

-- then not able to see any "available Plug-ins and Fragments" at all. I had cvs check out the while org.eclipse.vtp to my default workspace as well. I had also tried to find "available plug-ins and Fragments" under each of the core/desktop/editors/framework/simdebug...nothing.

-- in fact I also blindly try to create a New wroking set, and click and choose all 34 working set contents of the org.eclipse.vtp.XXX

apparently I am missing something important? The Eclipse I use is downloaded from the OpenMethod site. ( not from the Speecktek CD).

One last question, if I plan to deploy on another target VXML browser of which is not W3C vxml 2.0 (yet), where in the vtp java code/runtime or within Eclipse that I can change it to some other namespace? Apparently the default namespace that comes out of OpenMethod is VXML 2.0. This same question applies if I want to try on a VXML 2.1 target. When I do a search for "2.0" I found about a hundred appearances ...may be this one?

\workspace\org.eclipse.vtp\editors\plugins\org.eclipse.vtp.doc\references_toc.xml(9): <topic label="VoiceXML 2.0 Specification" href="http://www.w3.org/TR/voicexml20/"/>

Thanks

Ben Kao