[vtp-dev] Can VTP/OpenMethod application dev suite export static VXML scripts?

Bear with me with the following newbie questions. I think I have checked the faq and all the OpenMethod doc/flash demo but cannot find the following answers. My experience with Eclipse is also limited.

Q1. Is there ia way to use OpenMethod application dev suite to export static VXML scripts?

I understand most people would benefit from the OpenMethod run time to generate VXML code but I am also interested in generating static ones.

Q2. after anonymously checking out all the ~3000 files under org.eclipse.vtp to my workspace, where is the build.xml that allows me to rebuild, understand and customize the OpenMethod Apps dev and run time? When I right click the package within Eclipse, Buildpath/Configure build path, under Builders I have missing builder (com.ibm.sse.model.structuredbuilder)

When I do a Project/Build all...nothing happens.

There is only one build.xml but is under

\org.eclipse.vtp\editors\tests\org.eclipse.vtp.tests.source

Q3. Now that I am able to use the app dev suite GUI to build some apps and deploy using Skpye on TellMe on my public web server, I wonder how easy is it to reuse the eleven jars ( org.eclipse.vtp.framware_api.....) and may be all the sources of these jars, to deploy on some other target?

Thanks

Q3.

Ben Kao

Back to the top