Re: [vtp-dev] New versions

You know, the custom marker was something that was on my mind before the release and I never passed it on. Sorry about that. A quick immediate solution you could throw out is changing the URL on the tellme web page so that all old URL requests were assumed to be from the VTP. That would also catch the people who've downloaded the VTP in the last 2 months.

--
Brent D. Metz
Enterprise Voice Tools

"Michael Greenawalt" <mgreenawalt@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: vtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/09/2006 09:41 PM

Please respond to
Voice Tools general developers <vtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Voice Tools general developers" <vtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[vtp-dev] New versions

I have made a couple of changes to the Tellme browser plug-in since the release candidate was done.

It would be great to have those changes incorporated into the candidate. One thing I added is a marker on the https requests to Studio so I can track how much Studio activity we are getting from VTP – don’t know why I did not think of that sooner.

Also, I suppose it is about time to roll to a new version for the plug-ins, 1.0.1.

vtp-dev mailing list
vtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx