[vtp-dev] New versions

I have made a couple of changes to the Tellme browser plug-in since the release candidate was done.

It would be great to have those changes incorporated into the candidate. One thing I added is a marker on the https requests to Studio so I can track how much Studio activity we are getting from VTP – don’t know why I did not think of that sooner.

Also, I suppose it is about time to roll to a new version for the plug-ins, 1.0.1.

-- Mike

Back to the top