Re: [ve-dev] VE 1.5 development plan

Look at e4 XWT or http://www.soyatec.com/eface. Or there is another
project named as XSWT: http://sourceforge.net/projects/xswt/

> Or are you going to make an XML that the ve edits and generates the ui
> code
> from that?

In this mode, VE will edit directly UI in XML. The render will take care
of the display. It will not deal with UI in Java.

> The only issue with the second approach is editing java gui files from
> other
> programs.

I think you are not familiar with Declarative UI. Please take a look on
the products I mentioned above, it will help you to get in a new paradise.

yves