Re: [ufk-dev] Set up my workspace again and ready to go

Hi Cyril,

I just answered on e4 that I'm definately interested to come and give a
talk but I need to coordinate with people from Hamburg because they are
also organizing a demo camp in November and I already said to them that
I'll come.

Beside that I'd start with the layout stuff to implement working Grid
and FillLayouts. Afterwards I'd search for pure gwt table/treetable
implementation like [1] implementatione like

Tom

[1]http://advanced-gwt.sourceforge.net/