[ufk-dev] Re: Regarding UFacekit and GWT

Hi,

Well it's not 100% an M2M translation but it's quite similar the nice
thing about this transformation is that both sides have an reflective
API (EObject#eGet(),eSet() vs UBean#get(),set()).

The project in interest are (you need to check them out from SVN because
those URLs hold external references!):

The EMF-Model:
https://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/eclipse/org.eclipse.ufacekit/develop/eclipse/virtual-structure/proper/org.eclipse.ufacekit.ui.core.model

Generic Attribute Sync:
https://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/eclipse/org.eclipse.ufacekit/develop/eclipse/virtual-structure/proper/org.eclipse.ufacekit.core.ubean.ecore

The Transformation:
https://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/eclipse/org.eclipse.ufacekit/develop/eclipse/virtual-structure/proper/org.eclipse.ufacekit.ui.core.model.builder

If you have further questions please ask at the ufk newsgroup
(eclipse.ufacekit) and/or mailing list(ufk-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx).

Tom

Shiva Selvadurai schrieb:
> Tom,
>
>     I'm a Eclipse RCP developer in India. I recently saw your slides on
> UFaceKit which you gave in recent EclipseConf 2009. I'm pretty much
> interested to know how you convert the EMF model instance to a UFaceKit
> instance. In slide 13 you have described about M2M transformation. I
> thing I saw somewhere in your blog (don't remember exactly) that there
> is no way we can convert the model automatically.
>
>     Can you explain how the conversion can be made, so that I can try it
> and benefit from the features of UFaceKit.
>
> Yours,
> Shiva.S

tom schindl                                        geschaeftsfuehrer/CEO
eduard-bodem-gasse 5/1    A-6020 innsbruck      phone    ++43 512 935834

Back to the top