[ufk-dev] Set up my workspace again and ready to go

Hi,

I am back with the open source system. I used my spare time to launch a Java User Group in Lille in France in the last 4 mounth. The JUG is a success and the 3 next session are ready to go ! Next step on 21, september with Redhat/JBoss/Hibernate Search & Validation prezos with Emmanuel Bernard. BTW, I am sorry for this long time without posting !

I prefer to checkout again all the stuff from ufk instead of doing an update. I manage to create a new working workspace ;-)

The site get.qtsoftware.com seems to be down: http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/get.qtsoftware.com

The psf file are a great tool to share workspace configuration accross the web but to checkout each project separatly is a very long task and we may have a faster process if we download all the virtual-structure folder and then import the project in eclipse.

In a maven point of view, we should have a pom in proper, incubation and example folder and a pom in each project. Then we must use tycho to build all this stuff. We use tycho at work to build a big Eclipse project with success.

Let me know what is new since may on the ufk project.

Bst Rgds,

Cyril

PS: Could one of you could come in France (paid with a sponsor) for a talk about Eclipse wonderfull stuff ? For the Eclipse DemoCamp or a Ch'ti JUG event ?

Back to the top